Monday, September 3, 2012


They asked me when the point would come.
I said, "Wait a minute... didn't you come?
Seriously, that was the point all along....

How long have I stood here
wind a gust
talking

your head off.
you,
not me.

I am here
patiently
silently

listening
to : here.

Now

this : moment

this, peace
that comes so quickly
so easily

when all I do is Breathe.

That was the point
to remember
both

the inhale and the exhale
the expansion and the release
the balance, truly, of everything.

But you just want an answer.
A hear and a how
A why and a wow

You don't care about subtlety
Nuance...

it is the delicate nature of this moment that enlightens us.

All we can do is breathe as we experience reality.
It is the control of anxiety that makes us achieve.

Challenge Your Self
To Be Here
Presently






-heart

No comments:

Post a Comment