Monday, August 6, 2012

Truth.


I guess I've reached the point beyond poetry
Where words no longer have meaning
Just presence, the essence, of being.

I aimed my whole life to be here
Falsely believing I was :Here

Only to Fall
beyond words
past calls

You never answered so I lost my self in who you are
Trying to understand
Trying to get out
Trying to rationalize why you scream and shout

All I did was touch you softly
In the night
As we breathed
Side by Side

Only to be shut out
DeNied
Told you were never :by my side

But I Remember

Your Smell
The salty taste of sweat and tears and cum
On my lips, the tips, of all that was.

When did we lose ourselves?

Suddenly
Drowning
In the deep dark sea of all we used to be

As we stand
Alone
Facing each other

One and One
Done

How sad it is we don't know each other...



(heart)


No comments:

Post a Comment